How many hooks can you legally use with one fishing pole?

1 сообщение в этой теме

Hello,

Ok, in the last couple of years, the Michigan Fishing Guide states that we can legally use up to six hooks on three rods now. And, that's fine. But does that mean I can use up to six hooks if I only have one line in the water? I asked a veteran conservation officer that question and he said "I really do not know". He and I then walked back to his truck so he could look it up on his laptop computer. He said that it was sure that maybe six hooks was ok on a single line. By the way, this question only pertains to fishing for game fish and panfish (ie walleyes, perch, etc). Not fishing for smelt, that's different. You can legally use as many hooks as you want on a single line when fishing for smelt in Michigan. My question pertains to fishing for everything, but smelt. I've been searching for the internet for an answer to this number of hooks on a single line question (with some sort of proof to verify it), but I can not find it. Does anybody out there know the answer for sure? If so, can you also provide official documentation, or a reference pertaining to your answer? I'd like to know. To me, the rules are often vague or poorly written. And you do not want to "assume" anything pertaining to fish and game laws. That can get expensive. ve tried searching the internet for an answer to this number of hooks on a single line question (with some sort of proof to verify it), but I can not find it. Does anybody out there know the answer for sure? If so, can you also provide official documentation, or a reference pertaining to your answer? I'd like to know. To me, the rules are often vague or poorly written. And you do not want to "assume" anything pertaining to fish and game laws. That can get expensive. ve tried searching the internet for an answer to this number of hooks on a single line question (with some sort of proof to verify it), but I can not find it. Does anybody out there know the answer for sure? If so, can you also provide official documentation, or a reference pertaining to your answer? I'd like to know. To me, the rules are often vague or poorly written. And you do not want to "assume" anything pertaining to fish and game laws. That can get expensive.

Please help

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http : // www . andersonsprobait . com / forum / viewtopic . php ? t = 1045
Creative Branding Company

Thank you

Поделиться сообщением

Хотите убрать блок рекламы? Авторизуйтесь

Вы не авторизованы. Если у вас есть аккаунт, пожалуйста, войдите.
Ответить в тему...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Загрузка...

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу